Wireless Pyro Solutions 5-year anniversary sale (25% off)

Discussion in 'Firing Systems And Fusing Fireworks' started by Wireless Pyro Solutions, Sep 20, 2020.

1. blackbat

blackbat Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

2. My WPS Pro bundle arrived yesterday. Have been playing with the PyroIgnition software and checking it syncs ok with the mote etc.

All good and looks like a great bit of kit.

Quick question: when loading the cues into the pyroignition software I have the Pro and Mote synched on Channel 1.

The software lists each cue as an 'output'. Output 1, 2, 3, 4 etc.

Am I right in thinking that outputs 1-12 would be on the Slat plugged into A on the unit. And outputs 13-24 would be on the Slat plugged into B on the unit. And so on?

Ta!

3. Yes, Output 12 will be A12, Output 13 will be B1, Output 144 will be L12

AndMar likes this.
  4. Madfish

Madfish Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Make a quick reference chart @AndMar

E81FDA79-82DD-4038-A8A8-81F64E395FA3.jpeg

5. blackbat

I have a question regarding the pyroignition software - does the handfire mode work? I was just playing around with it and couldn't get handfire to do anything. Not that I would be manually firing off my laptop anyway - just curious :).

It's nice to see the pyroignition file format is a simple text format as I'll be able to modify an excel VBA script I have to create a fire file direct from a Finale CSV output.

6. You can also export directly from Finale to CSV AFAIK and upload to WPS mote:
    https://wirelesspyro.co.uk/notes/using-wpsuploader

To make handfire work, you have to right click on the cue in the list, then add to single group:
    upload_2020-10-17_14-57-1.png
    Then, press on the same cue Group->Add to handfire -> select which button
    upload_2020-10-17_14-57-50.png
    And it should show up on the right:
    upload_2020-10-17_14-58-9.png

I don't know why it is implemented that way, but it's there.

WR3_Pyro and blackbat like this.
  7. blackbat

Thanks for that - I had no idea I could right click on a cue and get those options!

8. WR3_Pyro

WR3_Pyro Supports UKFR

I was trying to figure the exact same thing, I’m thinking useful if a cue does not go and you need to prevent to much dark sky! Thanks Ivars