Wireless Pyro Solutions announcement

Discussion in 'Firing Systems And Fusing Fireworks' started by Wireless Pyro Solutions, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Hi everyone,

I have recently moved abroad as part of my career progression (you know, the one that actually pays the bills). Thus, by extension, WPS "factory" is now outside the UK as well.
    What started as a fun project, ended up as a years-long side hustle, but all good things come to an end eventually. A lot of new things learned and a lot of nice people met during the years.
    All new orders are for now suspended, pending for further clarity from the UK government about logistics. There is still some stock that is available in theory, but because of the logistics, I wouldn't be able to offer the quality of service WPS customers have come to appreciate and deserve.

I will still be available for answering questions, though I hope the detailed user manuals would cover 99% of cases.
    All existing warranties will be honoured, though might take longer than the usual 1-2 day turnaround.

Upwards and onwards from here. Hope to see a bunch of you in Valencia ;)

Ivars

2. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete Forum Editor

Thanks for the update Ivars. I hope you don't mind but I have copied your post to a new thread to give it better visibility - I feel it important people see this news.

Thanks for being a Sponsor while you were up and running, best wishes for the future.

3. Jon

Jon Pro Firer/Crew

Sorry to hear this, I always think more consumer choice and competition is good in any market but especially one as speciliased as firing systems.

I hope all goes well and look forward to seeing any future projects you may have.

4. Sorry to hear this Ivars!

Whilst I wish you all the best in your future endeavours and career progression, I really do hope you're able to find ways to continue to develop your excellent products and make them available to the UK market.